Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pure Innocence Christmas Cards 2009

This is a pink Pure Innocence Christmas card I made to send to my little niece. Most of my cards used this digital stamp available online. I used the artists original digital renderings rather than a digital stamp file. They turned out nicely.

I love the hanging Mistletoe!

My boys had to ask what it was!

I used Making Memories Holiday paper (packs were on sale at Mighty Dollar for $1 a pack! Can't beat that with a stick!)

The felt tree was a Hobby Lobby special after Christmas the year before. Ribbon was also from Mighty Dollar, I can't remember the brand name.

This next card was my standard to send out to everyone. I made the red cut file for the mat with slots with SCAL and the digital sentiment! That made things go a LOT faster than stamping them all by hand and cutting the mats with my Cuttlebug!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking! I love to read your comments...