Sunday, May 31, 2009

I Won Something! Yeah!

Wow! So excited, I have my name in lights. I won the copics, and the stamp set from Kitchen Sinks from Copic Challenge last month! I'm so excited. I got my sink stamps yesterday and am waiting on my new Copics!

I am itching to get some ink on those stamps. Thanks to Kitchen Sink stamps!

Today is the last day for the next Copic Challenge. If you have some time to color today, don't forget to go post, lots of great tutorials over there! This week's topic is "Coloring Blond" hair. Even if you don't have time for all the tuts, the design team examples are great to learn from! I'm thankful for the Copic Challenge blog...I've learned a lot there!









5 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning the copics you lucky girl!! Blessings and Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the copics! I love copics, so I will have to check out the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win girl! WOW. Let me know when you ink it all up and get the final result posted. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking! I love to read your comments...